Monday, March 24, 2008

The Week's Best for PR Students, 24 March 2008

I confess my list is short this week because I've been so busy, not because the social media sphere is lacking in good reads. Feel free to add a comment with something great I've missed. :-(

How I Use Twitter to Promote My Blog, Darren Rowse
Video: How to Use Facebook Privacy Features, Jeremiah Owyang
The Top 5 Films About PR, Richard Millington
How to Edit Your Resume Like a Professional Resume Writer, Penelope Trunk
On the Record... Online with Business Week Columnist Jon Fine, Eric Schwartzman (podcast)
Marketing with Social Media, Shelly Banjo (Wall Street Journal)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?