Monday, March 10, 2008

The Week's Best, 10 March 2008

Most of my students are off galavanting in some warm and sunny place this week, but I'm still here at my desk rounding up interesting reading for PR students/newbies (written in a tone of abject sorrow). Here you have it:

Getting to Know Gen Why, BusinessWeek and Generation Y Doesn't Buy the Hype about Generation Y, Kelli Matthews
Where My News At?, Michael Allison
Recommendation Letters and References, Mihaela Vorvoreanu
Where Are All the Student PR Bloggers?, Stephen Davies and Student PR Blogs, At Least Give It a Try, Richard Millington
45 Essential PR Links, My Creative Team
10 Tips for Encouraging Blog Comments, Neville Hobson
Wal-Mart Tastemakers Write Unfiltered Blog, New York Times

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Thanks Karen, most of your recommendations are very useful for us too, here in south america.

Regards

Fernanda
 
Fernanda, according to weather.com it's 68 degrees in Buenos Aires right now bright and early in the morning. I hope you take advantage of that along with following my links. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?