Thursday, August 30, 2007
If you were a freshman
Beloit College has released its annual list which its creators call an effort "to identify a worldview of 18-year-olds in the fall of 2007." Among the life experiences of a college freshman today:
- "What Berlin Wall?"
- They never "rolled down" a window.
- They have grown up with bottled water.
- Rap music has always been mainstream.
- They were born the year Harvard Law Review Editor Barack Obama announced he might run for office some day.
- Classmates could include Michelle Wie, Jordin Sparks, and Bart Simpson.
Thanks, Meg Lamme, for sending the link.