Monday, April 16, 2007

When students are happy...

...I'm happy, too. Since my depressing post about unhappy students, things have turned around.

First off this morning, I got great news from PRSSA: the judges selected the team I'm advising as one of the top three finalists of 64 competitors, so we'll all be going to New Jersey (via Manhattan, thank you very much) to present to the client next month. I called the account exec early this morning and let her make the other calls, and unless I'm mistaken they're out celebrating at the moment. Here's hoping they'll call a cab.

Then I saw this post from another Campaigns student who wanted me to know how happy she is with her team and project. Elyse, for that you get a link. :-)

I also found out that one of my unhappy students is doing better now. The other has decided to withdraw from graduate school. On a day like today, you just have to hope you've done your best for your students when you had the chance.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?