Sunday, April 29, 2007

Publicity for student PR blogs

Wow, two posts on a Sunday. It must be something big. :-)

Okay, not that big, but my students will be delighted to find out they're featured on the Grady homepage for their blogging project. Should be there for a few days and then they'll move to the student showcase.

Although most are graduating in a couple of weeks, I hope at least some of them will choose to continue blogging. I've enjoyed watching them try something new.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I was definitely late seeing the story, but it was so funny when I googled "Student PR Blogs" today and the story was third in line...and then your blog! That was pretty exciting too, so I had to tell you!

Thank you so much for a wonderful semester! I had such a great experience with my team under your guidance. Campaigns truly does almost drive you crazy, but in the end it was so worth it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?