Monday, November 13, 2006

Josh Hallett explains ILPL

The Grady College, or more specifically our PR sequence, was fortunate today to host Josh Hallett, who spoke to a few classes today, including my section of PR Communication, which combined with Kaye Trammell's section and Ruthann Lariscy's massive Intro class filled a 300-plus person room to the rafters.

Josh spoke via Webcast to another group of my students earlier this year, and I read his blog regularly, but nonetheless I learned something new in his ugly (he said it first) acronym: ILPL.

Organizations, he says, can Ignore, Listen, Participate or Lead. When it comes to social media, I would give the same advice to my students!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?