Saturday, November 25, 2006

A challenge for PR grad students

Last week I confirmed with the second client for next semester's PR Campaigns class: I have seven graduate students enrolled so I have decided to challenge them with working on the always controversial issue of intercultural communications. The team will work with UGA's Office of Intercultural Affairs to develop a campaign along the line of this one from the University of Wisconsin-Madison (my alma mater) and this one from the University of Michigan (not my alma mater, but vastly preferred over Ohio State when it comes to football).

I came across the two campaigns in my research for UGA's Task Force on Graduate Education -- I am chairing the Inclusiveness work group -- during the benchmarking phase of our work. I can't wait to see what my students come up with.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?