Monday, January 07, 2008

The Week's Best for PR Students, 7 January 2007

A brief introduction for students new to my blog this semester: every Monday I post a list of links to interesting, provocative, and thoughtful blog posts/stories/videos/podcasts etc. that I think will benefit PR students. Here are my picks for this week:

Welcome to the Fifth Estate, Geoff Livingston
The Story of Stuff, Annie Leonard
Is Blogging Worth It? What's the ROI?, Andrew Chen
Ten to One, Dan Santow
Advertising is a One-Way Street, Valeria Maltoni
Facebook Fan Pages Improvement, Lee Aase
Seven Reasons Why I Blog, Gary Schlee
A Complete List of the Many Forms of Web Marketing for 2008, Jeremiah Owyang

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

"More important than the curriculum is the question of the methods of teaching and the spirit in which the teaching is given" --Bertrand Russell

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?